During the Commissioners Court hearing on June 30, 2015 authorization was given to the Sheriff’s Office, Animal Control Unit to impose collection and redemption fees for livestock found estray (unconfined to the owner’s property or the property to which the livestock is kept). This order is pursuant to Texas Agricultural Code Sec. 142.005.
The schedule of fees is as follows:
- Hauling Fee– $150.00 (code 4.001)
- Processing Fee– $25.00 (code 4.002)
- Per Head Charge– $25.00 (code 4.003)
- Collection Fee– $25.00 (code 4.004)
- Veterinary Fees– To be determined by associated treatment/procedures. (code 4.005)
- Boarding Fees– To be determined by each facility that houses livestock per day. (code 4.006)
For any questions regarding these fees please contact the Animal Control Unit.
|DATE||Livestock||Impoundment Address||Case Number|
|4/28/22||Bovine (x8-12)||Indian Creek Rd.||2022-24861|