Commissioner Debbie Ingalsbe
Commissioner Ingalsbe serves the people of Hays County as the Commissioner of Precinct 1. She is happy to meet with Hays County residents at a more convenient location of their choosing in addition to her County Courthouse office. For the convenience of Kyle Residents, she is also available to meet on the third Thursday of each month at Kyle City Hall, located at 100 West Center Street.
Please call 512.393.2243 to schedule an appointment.
The mission of our office is to be accessible to serve the public with honesty and integrity, to help provide essential services through an efficient and effective use of the County’s resources and to be accountable to the citizens of our county.
- Support the implementation of new Subdivision Rules to protect our natural resources
- To expand in the purchase, cost-share, and implementation of open space and park facilities; emphasis on the East side of IH-35
- Work with other entities in order to continue to provide for the increasing need of health care services
- Work with our Road Engineer to implement measures to provide for safer, longer-lasting roadways
- Work with our cities and other entities to encourage clean economic development that provides for the creation of good paying jobs.
- Support Law Enforcement to provide for the safety and services our growing county requires
Hays County Courthouse
111 E. San Antonio St., Ste. 304
San Marcos, Texas 78666
4 Years – Expires in 2024
Texas Association of Counties
(Texas Counties Deliver):