Constable David Peterson
Hays County Government Center, Suite 2210
712 South Stagecoach Trail
San Marcos, Texas 78666
4 Years – Expires in 2024
It is the mission of the Hays County Constable Pct. 1 Office to:
- Always maintain an efficient, professional, sensitive, compassionate and respectful manner while executing our responsibilities as peace officers in the State of Texas.
- Be well-trained through continuing education in all areas of law enforcement, as well as in the areas of protection of the public, sensitivity and diversity.
- Continue making our communities a safer place to live, work and raise a family.
- To assist the Justice of the Peace in this Precinct
- To serve Criminal and Civil Process
- To assist other law enforcement agencies
Hays County Constable Precinct 1 Team
Auction Tax Sale
Consistent with statute, all tax sales in Hays County are typically held on the first Tuesday of the month. Tax Sales are held at the Hays County Government Center located at 712 South Stagecoach Trail, Ste, 2210, San Marcos, Texas. Times of the sale should be verified but Hays County tax sales are usually held at 10 a.m. Successful bidders at the sale are expected to tender their bid amount in the form of a money order, a cashier’s check or a personal check. Upon receipt of the successful bid amount the bidder will be provided a receipt verifying payment. Please note that if the successful bidder pays with a personal check, it may take a week or two longer for the deed to be filed as the check must clear the bank before we can proceed with finalizing the documents.
NO TAX SALES AT THIS TIME