The mission of our office is to be accessible to serve the public with honesty and integrity, to help provide essential services through an efficient and effective use of the County’s resources and to be accountable to the citizens of our county.
- Support the implementation of new Subdivision Rules to protect our natural resources
- To expand in the purchase, cost-share, and implementation of open space and park facilities; emphasis on the East side of IH 35
- Work with other entities in order to continue to provide for the increasing need of health care services
- Work with our Road Engineer to implement measures to provide for safer, longer-lasting roadways
- Work with our cities and other entities to encourage clean economic development that provides for the creation of good paying jobs.
- Support Law Enforcement to provide for the safety and services our growing county requires