Commissioner, Precinct 2
Commissioner Jones serves the people of Hays County as the commissioner of Precinct 2. On Tuesdays and Thursdays Commissioner Jones holds office hours at his Precinct 2 substation, located at 500 FM 2770/Jack C. Hays Trail (inside the Precinct 5 Offices), Buda, TX 78610
The mission of our office is to be accessible to serve the public with honesty and integrity, to help provide essential services through an efficient and effective use of the County’s resources and to be accountable to the citizens of our county.
- Support the implementation of new Subdivision Rules to protect our natural resources
- To expand in the purchase, cost-share, and implementation of open space and park facilities; emphasis on the East side of IH 35
- Work with other entities in order to continue to provide for the increasing need of health care services
- Work with our Road Engineer to implement measures to provide for safer, longer-lasting roadways
- Work with our cities and other entities to encourage clean economic development that provides for the creation of good paying jobs.
- Support Law Enforcement to provide for the safety and services our growing county requires
Remarks to CAMPO 10 September 2012
P.O. Box 1180
5458 FM 2770 at Crystal Meadow Drive
Kyle, Texas 78640
4 Years – Expires in 2022