To promote and protect the public health, environmental health, and safety of Hays County citizens through quality planning, permitting, addressing and inspections.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our office if you have any questions.
Who is Development Services?
Development Services has the authority in the unincorporated areas of Hays County for the following:
- 9-1-1 Addressing
- Complaints—Food Establishments & On-Site Sewage Facility
- County Planning—Compliancy & Platting
- Floodplain—Compliancy, Planning and Preparedness
- Floodplain Development—Permits & Inspections
- Food Establishment—Permits & Inspections
- GIS—Geographic Mapping
- On-Site Sewage Facility—Permits & Inspections
Subdivision Map for Unincorporated Areas of Hays County
Use this map to see what new developments are happening in Hays County. Note, this map is only for the unincorporated areas of the county.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a topic below to see frequently asked questions:
Development Services Director
2171 Yarrington Road
Kyle, TX 78640
Please email documents to Permits@co.hays.tx.us