Select Page

Development Services Resources


All development, on-site sewage facilities, food establishments and junkyards in the unincorporated areas of Hays County are required to obtain a permit.

To see a map of subdivisions in Hays County, use this link. (Note, this map is for unincorporated areas of Hays County only.)

For additional resources to better assist you, we have listed several different agencies at the local, state and federal level who work with Hays County Development Services. For documents or forms, please visit our Documents & Forms page. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please reach out to our office by phone at 512.393.2150 or send an e-mail to



Hays County