All development, on-site sewage facilities, food establishments and junkyards in the unincorporated areas of Hays County are required to obtain a permit.
For additional resources to better assist you, we have listed several different agencies at the local, state and federal level who work with Hays County Development Services. For documents or forms, please visit our Documents & Forms page. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please reach out to our office by phone at 512.393.2150 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Hays County Tax Office: https://hayscountytax.com
- Hays Central Appraisal District: https://www.hayscad.com/
- Hays County Clerk: https://hayscountytx.com/departments/county-clerk/
- Texas Water Development Board (TWDB): http://www.twdb.texas.gov/
- Texas Department of State and Health Services (DSHS): https://www.dshs.texas.gov/
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ): https://www.tceq.texas.gov/
- Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation (TDLR): https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS): https://www.dfps.state.tx.us/
- U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): https://www.fema.gov/
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE): https://www.usace.army.mil/
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA): https://www.fda.gov/home
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: https://www.epa.gov/